Each quarter, North Central Behavioral Health Systems participates in the Mental Health Corporations of America's (MHCA) client satisfaction survey. The survey is designed to assess the satisfaction of behavioral health clients with their mental health or substance use treatment experience in an outpatient setting. Below are NCBHS’ most recent quarterly results (10/1/15-10/31/16):
- Personal Therapy 95% of clients scored NCBHS good to excellent.
- Physical Environment 97% of clients scored NCBHS good to excellent.
- Client Staff Interaction 97% of clients scored NCBHS good to excellent.
- Overall Reputation/Quality 96% of clients scored NCBHS good to excellent.
- 84% indicated that their problems are better since entering treatment.
Overall 96% of the clients would recommend NCBHS to others
NCBHS’ survey results are also compared to the current MHCA National Database, which features the results of other community behavioral health providers across the USA.
The following items exceeded MHCA average:
- Accommodations for bill payment
- Convenience of location
- Safety and Comfort of facility
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Treatment helped with problems
- Professionalism and courtesy of staff
- Quality of Services